[lug] Linux , Mozilla, Web-dev

Dhruva B. Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Wed Jan 22 10:34:21 MST 2003

I've been doing web development on Linux for almost three years.  I just
love the flexibility (of course, it's hard to tear myself away from
emacs :-).  With emacs set up the way I like it, I find myself highly
productive.

When it comes to testing, I tend to get rather paranoid.  This means,
among other things, creating a test environment as close as possible to
the production environment.  This, in turn, means running IE on Windows.
It's annoying (especially if, like me, you're working on a dual-boot
machine), but there's really no way around it.

-d

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003 at 06:43 -0700, jd soliloquized thusly:

--
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish
we didn't." Erica Jong (b. 1942); US author