[lug] Linux , Mozilla, Web-dev

Dhruva B. Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Wed Jan 22 12:43:15 MST 2003

I've tried this a couple of times.  The first time was on a Pentium 120
(you can probably imagine how that went).  The second time was with
Windows 2000.  Obviously it was slower than running it natively, but
still acceptably fast.  The problem I had was the VMWare configuration
thingie knocked out my printer.  I've never been sufficiently motivated
to resolve this.

I may try again one of these days.

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003 at 11:20 -0700, John Hernandez soliloquized thusly:

--
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish
we didn't." Erica Jong (b. 1942); US author