[lug] Systems Administrator Position

Zan Lynx zlynx at acm.org
Thu Jan 23 17:08:58 MST 2003

Reminds me of when I worked as a data-center operator in Phoenix.  The
job requirements listed for Operator level 1 and 2 required lifting 25
lbs.  Operator level 3 required 40 lbs.

Obviously, Senior Operators had to be able to keep the rest in line by
force of arms. :-)

Apparently, sysadmins need to be strong enough to keep their operators
properly subservient. :-)