[lug] Systems Administrator Position

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Jan 24 02:44:05 MST 2003

I can easily exert 50 lbs of force... in a downward direction.  What a silly
way to phrase that.

I could also find someone with explosives to spare and exert 50 lbs of
instantaneous force on the front face of the server if that's helpful?

It won't be a sustained 50 lbs., but it doesn't show that part of the
requirement...

Sun E450's weigh more than 50 lbs, too...

LOL..

Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com