[lug] Systems Administrator Position

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Jan 24 16:05:08 MST 2003

Haha... I'm already workin' somewhere else... been here just about two
months now...  and I'm running out of explosives.  (GRIN, just kidding...
just kidding...)

But thanks for the recommendation!  (LOL!)

This is your brain.  This is your brain trying to figure out why the @*(&^!@
SSL Client Authentication works fine to one client and not to another...
when using real signed keys and not using yourself as a CA... boy the
OpenSSL docs on Client Auth really stink...

I am Jack's tortured brain,
Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com