[lug] dhcpd server

Jeff feenix at ticnet.com
Sat Jan 25 18:48:23 MST 2003

Hi to all the dhcpd gurus!
I'm trying to lock down my internal dhcp server.  It looks like I need a
subnet statement ensuring that all requests from the outside world are
ignored.  I know this is done by default, but I would rather be safe
than sorry.  If possible, I would like to make the declaration based on
the ethX, not the ip addressed assigned by my ISP. Does anybody know how
to do this?  Thanks.

Jeff
--
Be really good to your family and friends. You never
know when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.