[lug] redhat 7.2 alpha

jdavis mohadib at ns2.taproot.bz
Sat Jan 25 23:51:03 MST 2003

On Sat, 2003-01-25 at 20:47, Sexton, George wrote:
> Go to:
>
> ftp://alpha.crl.dec.com/pub/linux/redhat/7.2-alpha/updates/
>
>  Could someone
> point me to a list of rpms i need to update for rh7.2 alpha.

Thanks alot.  one more question...
 for a box thats going to just do dns...and maybe postgresql..
do i go with rh7.1 because i can rhn_register and up2date
or would you go with rh7.2, with manuall updates? I have time
to spare... but i just wonder how good a job I could do compared to
up2date...esp when it comes to glibc updates and the like.

jd