[lug] C++ command line/argument processing library

rm at fabula.de rm at fabula.de
Wed Jan 29 10:13:47 MST 2003

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 09:49:59AM -0700, Zan Lynx wrote:
> I just use popt if complicated or parse it myself if very simple.
>
> Just because it's a C++ application doesn't mean you can't use C
> libraries. :-)

Well, being a C programmer that's what i used so far, but i
imagined that argument processing would most likely be the
first thing i'd implement as a reusable class i was curious what
reall C++ers would use. I'm forced to do some apps in C++ and
want to at least try to be as idiomatic as possible.

Thanks for the input

   Ralf Mattes