[lug] OT: registrar switching

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Jan 31 11:03:07 MST 2003

I have run into a completely different problem.  I can't get NetSol to
release certain domains to other registrars at all.  I have complained to
them, called them, called the other registrar, sent messages to ICANN, all
to no avail.  No one want's to "own" the issue.

The second registrar says the records are "locked" and they can't do
anything about it.

Highly frustrating, especially since NetSol's pricing is much higher than my
usual registrar.

Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com