[lug] Local Linux Developer has new Shaping tool, would like feedback! (fwd)

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Tue Feb 4 10:21:32 MST 2003

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 08:59:29 -0800 (PST)
From: Art Reisman <astormchaser2002 at yahoo.com>
To: info at lug.boulder.co.us
Subject: Local Linux Developer has new Shaping tool, would like feedback!

Sorry I have not been active in the local Linux User
Group. I have developed an innovative open source
bandwidth limiting tool that runs turn key on a Linux
server. I would greatly appreciate feedback , and
possibly a beta network to test with locally.

I have an established beta test going in the State of
Washington public schools; however it is hard to
support remotely.

Is anybody in the local group interested?

Information on the tool can be found at

www.apconnections.net

Thanks

Art Reisman