[lug] Feb. 13, 2003 - Boulder Linux Users Group Meeting

Chris Riddoch Christopher.Riddoch at colorado.edu
Mon Feb 10 16:49:02 MST 2003

Please note the room change!

                  Linux User's Group Meeting
                  ==========================

Where:    University of Colorado Boulder Campus
          Fleming Law - Room 102, across the lounge from our usual room.

          (If you want to arrive early, join us at the Dark Horse for a
          bite to eat around 5:30 P.M.)

Map:      http://www.colorado.edu/directories/webmap/
          We'll be in building 28 - the bottom right corner of the map.
          See below for driving directions

Time:     7:00 P.M.