[lug] Revoution OS movie tonight at CU

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Feb 13 04:03:54 MST 2003

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 06:58:40AM -0700, bof wrote:
>Revolution OS is being shown at CU tonight, at

It's playing every night on Netflix.  :-)

We rented it a while ago and efm and I both commented on how much they'd
"cleaned up" RMS for the filming.  We then lent it to a friend who
commented how scruffy he looked.

Sean
--
 Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact
 measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them. -- T.J.