[lug] question about connector

Cyriac, Shaiju (Shaiju) scyriac at avaya.com
Thu Feb 13 13:15:45 MST 2003

Hi,

I have got your email id from jakarta site and I have seen that you have successfully integrated the apache and tomcat. If you could help me how you did this, it would be very helpful.

My problem is -->

trying to integrate apache 2.0.4.0 with tomcat 4.1.12 on linux.

I have downloaded the binary mod_jk-3.3-ap20.so   from apache, and changed the configs. I am getting the error -> mod_jk.c not compatible with this apache. Could you tell me how to proceed further with integration ?

thanks,

Shaiju Cyriac
Avaya Inc.
tel : 303 538 0082 ( work )