[lug] question about connector

Sexton, George gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Fri Feb 14 16:48:37 MST 2003

Download the source for the connector.

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.1.18/src/

Follow the instructions to build the connector and install it.

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/jk/aphowto.html#Building
%20mod_jk%20on%20Unix

If you are in Westminster, I can, under contract, come out and help you to
get it working.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
Home of Connect Daily Web Calendar Software
http://www.mhsoftware.com/connectdaily.htm
Voice: 303 438 9585