[lug] [OT] Internet Slowness?

Dhruva B. Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Sat Feb 15 07:46:09 MST 2003

I have noticed that the quality of my Internet service (mostly speed)
from my house (Denver) has gone way down (to sub-dialup levels--720k
to down to 30-50k).  I wouldn't have thought much of this, since I'm
with the soon-to-be-defunct DirecTVDSL, but I have also noticed this
at work (Lafayette, 1.3M down to 256k, and sometimes worse).

Has anyone else noticed anything in the past few days?  Does anyone else
know something that I don't?

Thanks,
Dhruva
--
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish
we didn't." Erica Jong (b. 1942); US author