[lug] KRUD mentioned in The Register

Peter Hutnick peter-lists at hutnick.com
Fri Feb 14 14:07:24 MST 2003

Michael J. Hammel said:

> Funny how they talk about 12-18 months of support.  I had someone write
> me the other day asking if I could help with Dell Unix.  I worked on
> that project (and watched it die) back in '89-'91 and he noticed that on
> my resume (after a net search for anyone familiar with Dell Unix).

Hey, I have a copy of Dell UNIX!  Sadly, I don't have a tape drive to load
it up.  Never used it.  Snagged it when I was doing server support at
Dell.

Looks kind of cool on my desk next to my "Michael says: I know the 'Net"
"award" with the cheesy picture of Michael Dell pointing at the camera
like a used car salesman.  (Found a scan online:
http://redoutey.com/dell/know_net.jpg.  I LOVE this thing for the cheese
factor.)

-Peter