[lug] [OT] Internet Slowness?

Dhruva B. Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Tue Feb 18 05:52:15 MST 2003

This turned out to be a coincidence.  We were having DNS issues at the
office, and who knows/cares what's going on with DirecTVDSL (I can say
this because I'll be hooked up with Speakeasy shortly :-)

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 at 07:46 -0700, Dhruva B. Reddy soliloquized thusly:

--
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish
we didn't." Erica Jong (b. 1942); US author