[lug] Belkin F5D6020 802.11b Wireless PCMCIA card...

Mr Viggy LittleViggy at alum.manhattan.edu
Wed Feb 26 08:29:07 MST 2003

Hey all,

I've been trying to get this to work with my laptopp, running Slackware
Linux, kernel 2.4.20.  I cannot.  It see's the card, and when it tries
to load the 'orinoco' driver, it fails saying that the hardware is not
initialized.  I traced through the source code, and it is able to run up
to the card services function that init's the card; then it
uninitializes the card for some reason.

Has anyone else been able to get this card to work on their laptop?  I
tried the other drivers, and a couple of them would "init" the card, but
they return 00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00 for the MAC address (and that can't
be right!).

Thanks!

Viggy