[lug] favorite iptables cookbook site?

D. Stimits stimits at attbi.com
Fri Feb 28 16:37:06 MST 2003

I'm curious if anyone here has a URL for something similar to the Perl
Cookbook, but for iptables? I'm not interested in a tutorial or general
howto per se, but instead something that gives examples of interesting
iptables examples. In the Perl Cookbook, there are all kinds of snippets
of ways to do common things, more or less modular and reusable, covering
all kinds of subjects (some just demonstrate abilities, others are
downright indispensable). I'd like to see some advanced examples for
more complex situations, as well as just basics.

D. Stimits, stimits AT attbi DOT com