[lug] Suggested Colo's in Boulder, managed hosting?

Eric Peers eric_peers at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 10:52:57 MST 2003

Howdy!

I'm looking for either a colo or a dedicated host
somewhere (colo near Boulder, dedicated host
anywhere). I want 60GB+ of online storage (for digital
photography), 768kb/s speed, and 10-20GB of data xfer
per month. I'd like to spend $100 or less per month.

Does anyone have any experience with
rackshack.net/cobaltnetworks? I've heard a fair amount
of good and bad about these guys... They charge $100
per month.

I was looking at HPI.net (high plains internet) for a
colo in Colorado Springs. They charge $59 for colo +
$20 for 10GB of xfer.

any thoughts on somebody closer to Boulder (but still
around $100)? Anybody out there have a fat data pipe
that they want to sell some space on?

Thanks!
    --eric