[lug] Suggested Colo's in Boulder, managed hosting?

Stephen G. Smith sgs at max-uptime.com
Sun Mar 2 11:50:20 MST 2003

If you go with rackshack, avoid the "server appliance" and go with a plain
old Linux box.
Their appliances that run ENSIM are junk and are virtually featureless. The
PLESK offerings are
better. Their support is slow and scripted but can be helpful if you drill
down deep enough and
get the right person. A few times it seemed like the accounting dept was my
support...

If you like cool control panels for your hosting, another good dedicated
service
I use is http://sgs.appieshost.net

I also have a few server instances at http://www.johncompanies.com/
These guys have a good price for Open Source Software contributors.

Cheers and good luck!!

Stephen