[lug] OT: Starting an ISP...

Dhruva Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Tue Mar 4 08:28:55 MST 2003

In light of the recent FCC ruling, I was just thinking of the full-blown ISP
thing on my way to work this morning (some sort of T-something/Wi-Fi
solution).  Then I remembered all that DMCA and "TIA" garbage that ISP's must
currently deal with.  Not the best environment to start this sort of thing, IMHO.