[lug] Debian Again

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Mon Mar 17 23:41:29 MST 2003

Aw gee I'm on a roll tonight... someone put a quarter in me, I guess.

I forgot, if you're really going for "latest and greatest" on stuff, I think
Gentoo does a better job than all of them in that department... drive space
requirements for all that source code and days of CPU time to compile
things, notwithstanding... (GRIN).

Or there's always the Linux from Scratch docs/manual/project... if you find
that you have FAR too much time on your hands...

Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com