[lug] gnome2 edge-flipping

jd lug at taproot.bz
Tue Mar 18 15:28:03 MST 2003

Hello,
 So i just got Gnome2.2 for Debian installed. Its pretty :)
Im using metacity, and i cant find where to turn edge flipping on
for multiple workspaces or viewports. I guess this must have been
a sawfish thing.. So i would like to change to sawfish.. but i cant find
where to make the edit/change to get rid of meta-city. does the
gnome-control-center in gonme2.2 not let you pick windowmanagers?

thanks
--
jd
jd at taproot.bz

Bad spellers of the world untie!

"I can't tell if I have worked all my life or
if I have never worked a single day of my life"
			Miguel de Icaza