[lug] CGI support in Apache 2.0.40

Elyse Grasso emgrasso at data-raptors.com
Tue Mar 18 22:42:42 MST 2003

I had cgi running in KRUD/RedHat 7.x, with apache 1.3.x. Since upgrading
to KRUD/RedHat 8.0, It seems to have stopped working.

The main website and manual are accessible, but when I try to access a
script in http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/, the server times out.

I made sure I was using a 2.0 httpd.conf

mod_cgi.so is called out in the httpd.conf and exists in the modules
directory.

The error log seems to ignore the access attempt completely.

If someone running cgi with 2.0.40 could post some relevant info about
thier configuration, I would be very grateful.

--
Elyse Grasso