[lug] NTP question

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Thu Mar 20 12:02:11 MST 2003

Note that the URL of the list of stratum 2 servers, as used in the
script below, changes over time, and that the real place to go for the
latest URL and the "Rules of Engagement" is

  http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/servers.html

When you find some good, close candidates, you have to go back to the
list of servers to see if there are specific rules for the server
you're considering, e.g. registration, service area, etc.

-Neal