[lug] Apache httpd problem

Justin-lists glow at jackmoves.com
Sat Mar 22 23:17:03 MST 2003

Yes, I have rebooted and even booted back to my older kernel. I completely
rebuilt apache as well and tried a new clean httpd.conf. The only other thing
that happened is the server went down hard from a power outage caused by the
snow storm a couple days ago. The box was working fine up until I started the
glibc update download Thursday night. I let the update go overnight and when I
got into work Friday morning I could not login into the box remotely. When I
finally got the machine and rebooted it I noticed this problem w/ Apache.
Everything else seems to be working ok...

Justin

glow at jackmoves.com