[lug] Konqueror on RH 7.3 crashing

D. Stimits stimits at attbi.com
Tue Mar 25 21:50:54 MST 2003

I'm trying to do some javascript with RH 7.3's most updated rpm of
Konqueror (3.0.3-0.7.2, part of kdebase), and coming up with a
segmentation fault whenever writing to window.location. I ran across a
reference to some really old versions that had general javascript
failures, as well as cookie related failures (there are no cookies
involved), but nothing to say this is a known problem.

Has anyone here had a failure (segmentation fault or crash) of Konqueror
when using javascript to do something like:
   window.location = new_location;

?

D. Stimits, stimits AT attbi DOT com