[lug] Bad Apache problem?

Justin-lists glow at jackmoves.com
Fri Mar 28 09:14:19 MST 2003

I'm going to pass on backing out glibc. I've had my share of problems in the past when messing with the glibc package :) I did find this though when doing some more searching:
http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/patches/apply_to_1.3.2/htaccess_check.txt

That is the same problem I am experiencing. But that patch was for a much older version of Apache. The problem was seemingly caused by PHP whereas in my case the problem appears to be caused by glibc shared libs. Yesterday I upgraded my openssl to the latest version and again recompiled my Apache and components from scratch. Problem still exists...

Justin

glow at jackmoves.com