[lug] OT: HTML Question (Don't know where else to turn.)

Peter Hutnick peter-lists at hutnick.com
Fri Mar 28 16:14:43 MST 2003

D. Stimits said:
 http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fhutnick.com%2F&warning=1&profile=css2

> It appears that you are using
> underscores in css class names, which is not valid. Use a hyphen
> instead. I found that when I fixed this, it altered the
> appearance...whether it is what you want or not I don't know.

Well, I want the <p> to start at the top of the image.  It seemed to at
work (with IE) but now that I am home only the last line of each is next
to the image . . .

But it is more or less what I want (for now).  I ran out of time to
validate my CSS before leaving work.  Switched the underscores to periods
and it validates now.

-Peter