[lug] slack 9.0 on ecs desknote

thad thadphole at softhome.net
Sat Mar 29 20:33:26 MST 2003

I uopgraded my ecs desknote with a fresh install of slack9.0 from 8.1.

the desknote has a wintel type of modem, pctel which i made to work using binary from pctel.org with slack8.1. However the binary seems dont sit well with the new gcc3.2 which slack 9.0 has, the compilation is asking for some kernel headers which was not included in my instalation. After installing the kernel headers with the new slack 9.0 it is now looking for an ealier version of gcc.

What other hack option that i can do with this?

thanks

thadphole