[lug] setting up to run multiple versions of perl?

Elyse Grasso emgrasso at data-raptors.com
Tue Apr 1 15:12:18 MST 2003

I used to have perl 5.6.1 on my linux box, and there is still a 5.6.1
directory under /usr/lib/perl5 even though I have upgraded to
KRUD/Redhat 8, which uses perl 5.8. Is the older perl exe likely to
still be around someplace? I've downloaded a module from CPAN
(XML::Mini) which is giving me garbage on the Linux box, but sane
results on a windows box with a flavor of perl5.6...

Running the module with 5.6.1 on the Linux box would help narrow down
the problem, but I'd rather not downgrade the installation completely.
--
Elyse Grasso