[lug] RRD

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Apr 1 18:30:08 MST 2003

On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 06:11:15PM -0700, jd wrote:
> I have been trying to make a graph of packets dropped
>by iptables. I tryed 4 times to make a rrd database. I still
>dont get it.

I had no problems with building an rrd database by following the
manpages.  See "man rrdtool" for more information, particularly the
example sections of the various associated man pages.

You probably also want to read:

your original question didn't tell us what you are doing or how it was
failing, which limited how we could help you.

Sean
--
 Sucking all the marrow out of life doesn't mean choking on the bone.
                 -- _Dead_Poet's_Society_