[lug] Installfest Marketing specifics

Chris Riddoch Christopher.Riddoch at colorado.edu
Tue Apr 8 15:42:58 MDT 2003

"D. Stimits" <stimits at attbi.com> writes:

> Chris Riddoch wrote:
>
> > Hi, again.
> >
> > Here's a list of ways you can help us advertise.
> >
> > * Design a flyer for us!  The one I previously made is currently at
> >   http://ucsu.colorado.edu/~riddochc/installfest.xcf and is rather
> >   low-resolution, along with being a weak design.  Can someone who's
> >   been playing with graphics lately possibly help make a new one?
>

> What is the address to be posted? It still says ECCR rooms, but it
> will be at Soft Pro in the shopping center at Baseline and Foothills
> Hwy? Are the hours on the current flyer (12:30 to 5 PM) still correct?

No, that flyer was from the *last* installfest.  The details for
*this* installfest are up on BLUG's website:

http://lug.boulder.co.us/installfest.html

For the marketing stuff, please refer people either to that page or
the front page on the BLUG site, since there's a link.

Thanks!

Christopher.Riddoch at colorado.edu
 - epistemological humility -