[lug] SpamAssassin Configuration

Jeff Schroeder jeff at neobox.net
Wed Apr 9 14:25:22 MDT 2003

Shannon wrote:

> I'm handling the spam on the server.
> I've got SA processing all the messages and adding headers. However,
> I would like the tagged spam to go to a separate account before it
> gets to my client.

That sounds like a job for QMAILQUEUE.  If you're processing the
messages before qmail routes them, just add another script that takes
SA's output-- the message with rewritten headers-- and redirects it to
another mailbox.

Unfortunately I don't know how to do that off the top of my head; as I
said I'm doing stuff client-side.  Surely someone else in the group can
give you the proper qmail command.  Bueller?  Bueller?...

Jeff