[lug] web hosting/ domain reg recommendations

luke p linuxluke_20 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 17:25:02 MDT 2003

Hey,
I'm apart of a small start up here in the area and with all good companies
in this day in age am setting up a website. I'm looking for a recommendation
on a good (doesn't have to be local) website hosting/domain registration
company for my site (like tummy.com or register.com), that is a bit more
professional than what you might use for only personal sites.
Thanks,
Luke