[lug] Colorado "Super-DMCA" bill impacts on Internet, privacy, security

Dhruva Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Fri Apr 11 08:18:44 MDT 2003

I'm having trouble understanding the history of the bill (see link from
Neal's original post).  The last item says that  "Senate Third Reading Passed
with Amendments".  Does this mean that the bill has already passed?  Or that the
Senate has merely approved the reading?

http://www.leg.state.co.us/2003a/inetcbill.nsf/billcontainers/A2F0DA113DF2BFC087256CC2006BFB94/$FILE/1303_rer.pdf

http://www.leg.state.co.us/2003a/inetcbill.nsf/billsummary/FFD96D398232513587256CBF00543930