[lug] KMail question

Elyse Grasso emgrasso at data-raptors.com
Fri Apr 11 10:50:32 MDT 2003

On Friday 11 April 2003 10:09 am, John Hernandez wrote:
> On Thursday 10 April 2003 02:47 pm, Elyse Grasso wrote:
> > On Thursday 10 April 2003 02:41 pm, John Hernandez wrote:
> >> Apply Filters.  Can KMail be set up to do this automatically on
message
> arrival?
> > >
> > On the filter configuration page , in the Advanced Options section,
make
> > sure you have a check mark next to incoming messages.
> >

> I do.  Still no dice.  Any other ideas?
>
> --

I don't know, it works for me, and I've got a bunch of filters that move
things around... and whenever I add a new one I have to move it after
the SpamAssassin filters I have in place.

Maybe you should check the sequence of your filters and look for early
filters that say stop processing here?

>  |  John Hernandez - NOAA Boulder NOC - 303-497-6392
>  |  Mailstop R/OM62. 325 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80305
>  |  PGP Public Key ID: 586A7E23

Elyse Grasso

http://www.data-raptors.com    Computers and Technology
http://www.astraltrading.com   Divination and Science Fiction