[lug] Konqueror can't do radio buttons

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Tue Apr 15 07:58:58 MDT 2003

I'm having a very strange problem with Konqueror.  If I go to a web page
with radio buttons to press, it can't press them.  When I depres the
button I see them depress, but it goes away on release.

They don't even seem to get default values.  Usually, when I visit such
sites the default value is pressed, but now it isn't.

I did recently upgrade to the RedHat 8.0 approved version of KDE 3.1.  I
tought that it worked after that, but I can't be sure.  Anyone know what
do to about this?

Thanks,

Michael