[lug] Konqueror can't do radio buttons

Scott Herod herod at dimensional.com
Tue Apr 15 08:44:26 MDT 2003

I'm afraid that I have to suggest not using Konqueror on any page that has
forms trying to POST data.  I'm working on some linked pages with such,
and have seen konqueror send data from previous pages.  Apparently it
cache's the form data.

I'm not too surprised that you are also having problems with radio
buttons.  I've seen problems with rendering and handling other elements as
well.

As much as I prefer Konqueror to Mozilla, I recommend the latter in this
case.  Admittedly, I'm still working with 3.0.3.

Scott