[lug] Konqueror can't do radio buttons

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Tue Apr 15 14:33:28 MDT 2003

On Tuesday 15 April 2003 02:04 pm, you wrote:
> Michael D. Hirsch said:
> > Ha.  It's probably something I've broken, but I can't imagine what.  I
> > just  grabbed 3.1.1a to see if that made a difference, but no.
>
> try "mv ~/.kde ~/.kde.old" and restart kde.
>
> If that fixes it is a bogus config option, if not, it is a bogus bin.

Following Peter's suggestion I did show that it was a config problem, not a
hard coded problem.  But I failed to find the config file that determined
it.

My new theory is that it was some weird Theme/Coloring problem.  When I
turned off my theme (Kung-Fu--it's quite nice) the buttons worked again.
When I turned it back on they still worked.  ??

Actually, now I'm tending to believe that they worked all along, but the
theme made it impossible to see that they worked.  It seems quite likely
that I never check as to whether they worked, only that I could see that
they didn't work.  Since they didn't appear to work I assumed that they
were functinoally broken, too.

Thanks for the help,

Michael