[lug] Ideas to Improve This List

Nick Golder purenrg at hiveportal.net
Thu Apr 17 15:39:37 MDT 2003

On 03-04-17 13:37 -0600, the infamous Nate Duehr uttered:
> Don't fix what's not broken.  This whole thing started because of one piece
> of spam.
>
> (i.e. We're talking about changing the organization of a group that has
> successfully run for years because of one piece of spam to a mailing list
> that spawned a side-topic.  Get a grip...)

Grip ordered, should be here in 3-5 days.  The board thanks you... (as
in skateboard). ;-)

I believe it was the founder of the group and current moderator that
made the suggestion towards electing an administrative body.  That in
its self says alot, IMHO.  Are you one of the guys in the trenches
mucking around in the mud saying, "this is comfortable" or are you (like
me) just the casual poster that occasionally makes it to meetings?
Perspective is 99% of attitude and 89% of all statistics are made up on
the spot. ;-)

--
-Nick Golder
http://www.hiveportal.net