[lug] Ideas to Improve This List

j davis davis_compz at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 00:48:38 MDT 2003

>How about a guideline that suggests subscribers reply to the originator of
>the new topic/ issue instead of replying to the entire mail list. Even
>though many of us filter email, I'd prefer to not receive tons of messages
>on some issue unrelated to Linux that fills up my trash - like politics..
>Forum or mail list?

I Like getting all post, This makes content for a searchable
archive.

Also, anyone maintaing a project for 9 years proably needs
a break, thats reason for a little change alone.

More often than not i enjoy the rare off topic post...the politcial
stuff, no matter how important, should not be posted here.
I agree with whoever said "if its ok for Slashdot then its ok..".

jd
jd at taproot.bz