[lug] Xircom RealPort Modem/Redhat 8.0

Douglas Ohlhorst Douglas.Ohlhorst at noaa.gov
Tue Apr 22 13:16:41 MDT 2003

> I'm curious if this was completed/fixed? If not, whether you know which
> modules are required for the particular modem?

> D. Stimits, stimits AT attbi DOT com

I am currently still working on this problem, I've been trying to track down the module to use on the Internet with out any luck so far. Do you have any ideas on this one? I'm running out of ideas, thought still looking. Please let me know if you need any more information, or if you know a path that I can investigate next, thank you for your time.

-= Douglas Ohlhorst