[lug] [offtopic] laptop

ljp ljp at llornkcor.com
Fri Apr 25 20:13:08 MDT 2003

HI *,
Well, it seems I have been hired by Trolltech, to be "Qtopia Community
Manager/Liason" in Brisbane, Australia. Not official yet, but they offered,
and I accepted. It looks like I am there around June 1st or so, assuming
visa's get finished.

I would like to trade a few computers & hardware, AMD 450 & 500 & 500, and
various hardware, for a laptop. Anything faster than 500 and able to run
linux would be great.

If you have a laptop and might be willing to trade for a couple desktop
machines, please email me.

Will deliver if reasonable distance.

ljp

--
My cat's a debugger....

Potter, Lorn, "ljp"
core developer / Web Administrator
Project OPIE- the Open Palmtop Integrated Environment
http://opie.handhelds.org
IRC: irc.freenode.net #opie #opie.de

llornkcor at handhelds.org
llornkcor at helixcommunity.org