[lug] CAN NOT PRINT, need help

John Rosing rosingj at earthlink.net
Thu May 1 22:39:33 MDT 2003

Dan:

after all my searching I finally just clicked on the printer icon on the
linux bottom control bar and followed the instructions to configure the
printer. Poof, there it was, printed a test page with color wheel and 1
degree radial lines, all from within linux.

I still don't know how to
         "Join us on IRC: lug.boulder.co.us port=6667 channel=#colug"

I will probably want to ask some other questions.

John