[lug] CAN NOT PRINT, need help

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Thu May 1 23:17:36 MDT 2003

> Dan:
>
> after all my searching I finally just clicked on the printer icon on the
> linux bottom control bar and followed the instructions to configure the
> printer. Poof, there it was, printed a test page with color wheel and 1
> degree radial lines, all from within linux.
>
> I still don't know how to
>          "Join us on IRC: lug.boulder.co.us port=6667 channel=#colug"
>
> I will probably want to ask some other questions.
>
> John

Oops.  I just posted a big long rambling trip through Google for info on
that printer and RedHat.  ;-)

Oh well, hopefully some of those links are at least entertaining, and the
linuxprinting.org site and the Linux-Printing-HOWTO document that can be
found there should be enlightening as to what's going on behind the scenes
when you click on those RedHat checkboxes and buttons!

Have fun, Linux is fun.  Lots to learn.

Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com