[lug] CAN NOT PRINT, need help

John Rosing rosingj at earthlink.net
Thu May 1 23:34:39 MDT 2003

Nate:

Thank you ever so much for your
    "big long rambling trip through Google for info on that printer and
RedHat."
I apologize for making you spell out this stuff in such good detail when I
was simply a dunce at using this new (for me) system. So far my "fun" has
been a lot of work with little (but some) reward. Starting from nothing I
    downloaded RedHat 9
    installed it with all partitioning and doing it over again three times
    updated it to the newest version (and I haven't a clue why both are
useable)
    making my dos drive directory visible in linux
    downloading "wordperfect8" for linux (but I haven't figured out how to
extract it)
    getting on the LUG users list
    AND NOW EVEN GETTING MY PRINTER TO WORK
Again thank you for your effort.