[lug] remote xterm question...

Mr Viggy LittleViggy at alum.manhattan.edu
Fri May 9 20:20:53 MDT 2003

Nothing free, I don't think.  There is XWin32, but that's not free
(http://www.xwin32.com/).  It's basically your ol' remote UNIX display,
but on a Windows client.  I've used it at a previous job, and it's
pretty darn fast.  But, again, it's not free.

I don't know of anything else.  VNC works for me, but then again, I'm
going from Linux to Windows, not the other way around.

Sorry.

Viggy