[lug] Boot errors

ryan.wheaton at attbi.com ryan.wheaton at attbi.com
Tue May 13 11:33:07 MDT 2003

have you tried to start linux in single user mode?

are you using grub or lilo as your boot manager??  you should be able to start
in single user mode which is usually only used for maintenence and such, and
then run the command that hugh suggested (or edit the fstab).

if this doesn't work, then you probably need to use the rescue disk that you
created during the install (which will basically put you into single user mode).
good luck!
hth,
rtw